Bob and Tricia Northcut Endowed Scholarship

This award will go to a female who is at least in her second year at HSU (or more) regardless of classification. Must be a full-time student and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA.
First preference goes to students from Collin County, Texas or Grayson County, Texas.
Second preference goes to students anywhere in Texas.
*This is to be renewed each year until graduation as long as they have financial need and make satisfactory progress toward a degree plan.