Ann and Vincent Becker Endowed Scholarship
Recipients will be selected by the Dean of the Irvin School of Education in consultation with Financial Aid. The students must meet the following guidelines:
• Must not be receiving any state or federal aid other than loans.
• Must be studying in the early childhood through eighth grade education program in the Irvin School of Education.
• Must have graduated from a West Texas High School.
• Must be full-time students (minimum 12 hours) with at least a 3.0 GPA.
• Must volunteer 13 hours of community/leadership service in the public or private school system each semester the scholarship is received.
- Must have completed 24hrs or more
Students are eligible to receive this scholarship for six consecutive semesters once they have completed at least 24 hours at the university.